Dream Entry

by David Engelhardt on Thursday, July 29, 2010

I was in a house trying to light it on fire. I poured olive oil all over the carpet and was trying to light it. An old friend and his companions lived in the house and he was trying to stop me from burning down the house. He is about as strong as I am so it was very hard for me to light the carpet. So I punched him in the face and jumped out the window on my left. As I was running away from the house I noticed a handful of red-coat soldiers on the way into the house. I had a feeling they were coming to arrest or kill the people in the house. I ran and hid on the roadside. I was watching 17-18th century vehicles go by on the road while ducking on the edge of the roads embankment. A lady came up to me and said God finds beauty in what you see as imperfection and then she said the grace of God is that he is revealed in broken vessels.

Leave your comment

About this Blog

I recognize that most people write blogs for their own creative exercise. This is the purpose of this blog. This blog is also a bit of a dream journal, as I am one who has detailed dreams. There may well be profound thoughts or at least profound to me, if you think of any please comment-